HONOR is gearing up to launch its latest offering, the HONOR X8a, in the Philippines this March.
In a Facebook post, HONOR Philippines teased the upcoming arrival of a device with “100MP of ultra camera capabilities.” And with the design shown, it’s without a doubt the X8a.
The X8a will be the third smartphone from HONOR this 2023. After the success of the ‘indestructible’ X9a and the affordable X7a, the HONOR X8a aims to fill the gap in between the two.
Its main feature is the 100-megapixel ‘ultra’ camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide and depth, and 2-megapixel macro sensor. Powering the device is the MediaTek Helio G88 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, and 6GB/8GB RAM.
We still don’t know the HONOR X8a configuration arriving in PH, so stay tuned for more updates.
UPDATE: It’s scheduled to launch in the Philippines on March 14.
HONOR X8a Specs
- Android 12, Magic UI 6.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2388 x 1080 pixel resolution, 391ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 100-megapixel (AF) + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- No headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC (select models)
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 74.5 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 179g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Titanium Silver, Cyan Lake
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 22.5W fast charging