One of TECNO Mobile’s most popular midrange lines just got a refresh for 2023 with the launch of the new TECNO Spark 10 Pro.
A successor to the Spark 9 Pro, the new TECNO Spark 10 Pro gets an upgraded screen, which is now bigger, sharper, and faster. It uses a 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS screen with a 90Hz refresh rate.
To accommodate the upgraded display, the Spark series gets a slight bump in the processor department. It comes with a MediaTek Helio G88 processor, paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
It’s also the first in the series to have a glass back panel, which puts a premium feel to the device. TECNO didn’t mention if it’s from Corning or AGC Dragontrail, but they do call it “hard-wearing Starry Glass”. The term “starry” refers to its shimmering appearance.
There’s a sharp 50-megapixel main camera on the back that features 3D LUTs if you want to stylize your images and Super Night Mode. The purpose of the secondary shooter was not mentioned, but it’s most likely a depth sensor.
On the front, you can spot the sharp 32-megapixel selfie camera, which comes with its own LED flash.
As a standard, the new Spark 10 Pro also has a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
On the software side, the device is equipped with an Android 13-based HiOS 12.6 user interface.
The official price for the new TECNO Spark 10 Pro is yet to be announced, so stay tuned for that.
TECNO Spark 10 Pro
- Android 13, HioS 12.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.0GHZ MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera, dual-LED flash
- 50-megapixel (f/1.6, PDAF) + ?-megapixel rear cameras, dual-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.4 x 76.2 x 8.4mm
- Colors: Starry Black, Pearl White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charging