Huawei has unveiled their latest budget smartphone running on the latest version of Android.
As a follow-up to the popular Huawei 4C which was released in the Philippines last year, the Huawei 5C brings a lot to the table without demanding a lot of money. For an entry-level smartphone, it is quite competitive. The Huawei 5C has a full HD screen, octa-core, 4G LTE, good cameras plus a 3000mAh battery – a total package in today’s standards. There’s also a fingeprint sensor at the back similar to the Huawei Nexus 6P.
Huawei Honor 5C Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Emotion UI 4.1
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD
- HiSilicon Kirin 650 octa-core processor
- 4 x Cortex-A53 @ 2.0GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 @ 1.7GHz
- Mali T830 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE
- 13-megapixel rear camera with single LED flash, f2.0
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f2.0
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS with aGPS support, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- 3000mAh Li-Ion battery
- Dimensions: 147.1 x 73.8 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 156 grams
The Honor 5C features a metal-clad body and distinctive design which makes it even more attractive aside from its already impressive spec sheet.
The Huawei Honor 5C is now available in China for only CNY 899 ($139) for the base 3G model while the 4G version costs ~$155. There is still no information about international availability.