It looks like Huawei wants to give the public a wide array of choices as they subtly launch yet another new smartphone – the Huawei P Smart+ 2019.
The Huawei P Smart+ 2019 has some similarities with its older brother, the P Smart 2019. It has the same 6.21-inch FHD+ display, with a dewdrop notch on top. There’s also the gradient back panel design for the Starlight Blue option, although a more subtle Midnight Black variant is also available.
An 8-megapixel front camera with AI Selfie artist feature is also present, which is perfect for capturing pictures even in backlit places. One of its main advantages over the non-Plus variant is the inclusion of a triple camera setup on the back.
There’s a primary 24-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide shooter that can provide more flexibility when shooting.
It features a Kirin 710 chipset, with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. That’s the same processor found on the Huawei Nova 3i as well.
Huawei P Smart+ 2019 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9
- 6.21-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~415ppi
- 2.2GHz HiSilicon Kirin 710 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-G51, GPU Turbo 2.0
- 64GB internal storage
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 24-megapixel + 16-megapixel (ultra wide) + 2-megapixel triple rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- AI scene detection, 480fps slow-mo
- Fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.4 x 7.95mm
- Weight: 160g
- Colors: Starlight Blue, Midnight Black
- 3,400mAh non-removable battery, 10W fast charging
The official pricing and availability for the Huawei P Smart+ 2019 are yet to be announced, so be on the lookout as we’ll be providing you with more details once they become available.