The Infinix Hot 12 Play has just made its official debut carrying the same formula that its siblings have.
Just like a lot of Infinix phones we’ve seen before, no matter the price, the new Infinix Hot 12 Play has a large display and an equally enormous battery. But being an affordable device, it does compromise in other areas.
Let’s talk about the highlights first. The Hot 12 Play boasts a whopping 6.82-inch IPS screen. It even managed to have a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling.
The device also comes with a 6,000mAh battery, which should easily last you for days of light to moderate use. Sadly, it only comes with 10W charging, so a full charge may take two hours or more.
Under the hood, it’s powered by a less-stellar but still respectable UNISOC T610 octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
It will also ship with Android 12-based XOS 10 from Infinix.
The Infinix Hot 12 Play will be available in India this May 30 for a price of INR8,499 (around Php5,700). Release details in the Philippines are yet to be known.
Infinix Hot 12 Play Specs
- Android 12, XOS 10
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.82-inch HD+ IPS TFT display, 1612 x 720 pixel resolution, 258ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- 1.7GHz UNISOC T610 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MP2 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + AI lens rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 171 x 78 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 194.9g
- Colors: Racing Black, Legend White, Origin Blue, Lucky Green
- 6,000mAH non-removable battery, 10W charging