Infinix Philippines has a new 5G phone for under Php10,000. If you want a future-proof device that doesn’t break the bank, the Infinix Hot 20 5G might be the one you’re looking for.
One of the most appealing devices in its price category, the Infinix Hot 20 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor. A 6nm CPU clocked at 2.4GHz, which is 20% faster than its predecessor.
The chip is attached to a phase-change cooling technology. Infinix claims that it reduces 5°C in chip temperature within 2 minutes.
Another important feature is the 4GB of RAM. Not much, but Infinix is bragging that you can get it up to 7GB by borrowing 3GB from the 128GB of storage.
The Infinix Hot 20 5G also sports a fast 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS screen with a fast 120Hz refresh rate. It is variable as it can intelligently dial down to 60Hz and 90Hz to save battery. 240Hz touch sampling rate is also here for extra sensitivity in games.
It also has a 5,000mAh battery, which Infinix said can last up to 3 days depending on your usage. Juicing it up is a standard 18W fast charger.
Like most budget phones today, it also gets to have a sharp 50-megapixel primary camera. What’s surprising is, it has a large and bright aperture of f/1.6 for better bokeh and night shots. The second camera was not mentioned, but it’s safe to assume it’s a depth sensor.
On the front, we have an 8-megapixel selfie camera with its own LED flash. It then runs on the Android 12 operating system, with the brand’s XOS 10.6 interface on top. A fingerprint scanner is on the side for security.
The Infinix Hot 20 5G has an SRP of Php8,999. But from November 28 to 30, you can get it for only Php8,849 in Lazada. Once the sale is gone, it will revert back to its original price and will also be available on Shopee and TikTok Shop.
Infinix Hot 20 5G Specs
- Android 12, XOS 10.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 400ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core processor
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- 50-megapixel (f/1.6,) + ?-megapixel rear cameras, dual-tone LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 166.25 x 76.45 x 8.93mm
- Weight: 204g
- Colors: Racing Black, Blaster Green, Space Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging