Infinix is bringing more of its smartphones in the Philippines. This time, we have the new Infinix S5 Pro.
Introduced back in March, the Infinix S5 Pro has the bragging right of being the first smartphone to have a 40-megapixel pop-up selfie camera. The mechanism allowed the device to have an almost bezel-less 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS screen.
It then has a triple camera setup on the back, led by a 40-megapixel main sensor and a unique LED flash placement. You can also spot the fingerprint scanner back here.
Under the hood, the Infinix S5 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor, with a generous 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. Keeping the lights on is a 4,000mAh battery with a 10W microUSB charger.
Infinix crammed all those features on a smartphone that has a price of only Php7,490. The Infinix S5 Pro will be available in the company’s official store in Lazada and Shopee starting October 9, where you can get it for a special launch price of Php6,990.
Infinix S5 Pro
- Android 10, XOS 6.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~395ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 40-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel + QVGA rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- HSPA, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- microUSB, OTG compatible
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 76.88 x 8.95mm
- Colors: Violet, Forest Green, Sea Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger