Infinix just launched the Zero 8, a smartphone packing the buzz words you’d expect in today’s midrangers.
One of the main highlights of the Infinix Zero 8 is its smooth 90Hz display that’s slowly becoming a standard feature in midrange phones. The display itself is a large 6.85-inch IPS panel, with a responsive 180Hz sampling rate, and a wide punch-hole for the dual selfie cameras.
On the back, we have a diamond-shaped glass that’s populated by the four cameras and the LED flash. A dual-tone texture that compliments the camera design is also here.
Under the hood, the Zero 8 is powered by the trusty MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that you can expand via a microSD card. It runs on Android 10 with XOS 7 interface on top. Keeping the lights on is a 4,500mAh battery and a well-appreciated 33W SuperCharge.
The Infinix Zero 8 has an official price of IDR3,799,000 (around Php12,500) and will be initially available in Indonesia. Its international release details, especially here in the Philippines, is expected to be announced sometime in September.
Infinix Zero 8 Specs
- Android 10, XOS 7
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.85-inch FHD+ IPS display, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali G76 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) front cameras
- 64-megapixel + 8-meapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (low-light) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Black, Green, White
- 4,500mAh battery, 33W SuperCharge