Itel brought a new entry-level smartphone for those on a tight budget. Meet the Itel P37.
The Itel P37 is equipped with basic specs for you to get going. It’s powered by a UNISOC quad-core processor, with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The hardware is complemented by a power-efficient, albeit aging, Android 10 Go Edition.
Itel managed to put two cameras on the back, albeit the second one is only VGA. The primary one has an 8-megapixel sensor. There’s a 5-megapixel selfie camera on the front, which should be enough for online classes and meetings, too.
It also gets to have a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a large 5,000mAH battery, and a flashy design. Sadly, it’s capped at 3G connectivity, so no 4G LTE for those who need it.
The Itel P37 is available in Itel flagship store in Shopee for a price of Php3,699.
Itel P37 Specs
- Android 10 Go Edition
- 6.5-inch HD+ display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 1.3GHz UNISOC SC7731E quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali-T820 MP1 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 8-megapixel + VGA rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.2 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 197g
- Colors: Gradient Blue, Gradient Purple, Dark Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery