We have previously discussed how Lenovo is bringing the “K series” back into the market with the announcement of both Lenovo K12 and Lenovo K12 Pro. At the time, its apparent exclusivity in the Chinese market. Now, the Lenovo K12 Pro has officially entered the Philippine market.
As a recap, the Lenovo K12 Pro is a rebrand of Motorola’s Moto G9 Power, possibly aimed to boost the Lenovo brand’s image to the market. Which, to the aware, might come off as a non-surprise considering the Chinese company’s acquisition of Motorola back in 2014.
As for the device itself, the Lenovo K12 Pro makes for an obvious step up from its cheaper sibling, the Lenovo K12, across the board. The most conspicuous difference comes from the Pro version’s bigger dimension, physical layout, as well as rear camera placement.
The Lenovo K12 Pro is not only designed to be larger, it also performs better, too—from the cameras (superior sensors), performance (beefier specifications), to battery (larger capacity and faster charging rate).
You can get the Lenovo K12 Pro has an official price of Php9,990. But as an introductory offer, you can get it for only Php7,990 from February 10-12 during Lazada’s Chinese New Year Sale. Plus, a free GOMO 5G SIM with 25GB of data, and free shipping capped at Php50.
Lenovo K12 Pro Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, dual standby, hybrid (select models)
- 6.8-inch HD+ Max Vision IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 320ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.2
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Headphone jack
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, Galileo
- NFC (select models)
- USB Type-C port
- Dimensions: 172.14 x 76.79 x 9.66mm
- Weight: 221g
- Colors: Metallic Sage, Electric Violet
- Water-repellent design
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 20W TurboPower, Reverse charging