Lenovo’s really on a roll right now. After unveiling the upgraded Lenovo P700i, they now revealed the pricing of Lenovo K860 in the Philippines. And guess what, it’s just below the 20k barrier at Php19,999! Quad-cores usually costs above 25k but Lenovo took the step to edge out their competition by offering more affordable products.
Lenovo K860 Specifications
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 5-inch IPS Capacitive touchscreen 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, 294 ppi
- 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos 4412 quad-core processor
- Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB via microSD)
- 8MP autofocus camera with LED flash, 3264×2448 pixels
- 2 MP front camera
- 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- 3G, HSDPA, HSUPA
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth, microUSB v2.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2250mAh Li-Ion battery
Here’s a video I found on video which shows the performance of Lenovo LePhone K860. Suprisingly, it did surpassed the Galaxy S3 in the benchmarks.
Looking at the specs, we can safely say that it is one of the best deals out there if you’re on the look out for an affordable and powerful semi-phablet type of smartphone. This device will surely be one of the best alternative to Samsung Galaxy Note 2 who can’t afford to shell out those extra cash. If you want more details about this phone, check our earlier post about Lenovo K860 here.