In a social media post, Lenovo Philippines has dropped what appears to be a debut of its gaming smartphone—the Legion Phone Duel.
Originally announced back in July this year, the device, touted for its optimum performance in gaming, comes with a 6.65-inch display, 144Hz refresh rate, 5G connectivity, and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus.
Complementing its powerful CPU is the Adreno 650 GPU and 8GB/12GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM for heavy multitasking and productivity.
With its 128GB/256GB/512GB of built-in storage, Lenovo Legion Phone Duel is also capable of storing a myriad of mobile applications, games, photos, music, videos, or any other type of file you may need.
Providing its needed juice is a 5,000mAh battery that is capable of charging at 90 watts via Turbo Power Charging.
Here are the prices in China and direct conversion in Philippine peso:
- CNY 3,499 (~Php 24,700) for 8GB + 128GB
- CNY 3,899 (~Php27,500) for 12GB + 256GB
- CNY 5,999 (~Php43,000) for 16GB + 512GB
For more information regarding the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel’s full specifications, check out the details below:
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel Specs
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.65-inch 1080p AMOLED display, 1080×2340 pixels, ~388ppi
- 144Hz refresh rate
- 2.42GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus octa-core processor
- Adreno 650
- 8GB/12GB RAM LPDDR4x
- 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 20-megapixel (f/2.2) pop-up front cameras
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 16-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dirac Audio stereo speakers
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual-frequency GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 169.17 x 78.48 x 9.90mm
- Weight: 239g
- Colors: Vengeance Red, Blazing Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 90W Fast Charge