Lenovo launched three new smartphones in the Philippines as their comeback to the local mobile industry.
Launched alongside K5 Play and K5 Pro is the Lenovo S5 Pro. Initially released way back in 2018, the S5 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor and comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of expandable storage.
We have a 6.2-inch FHD+ IPS screen on the front, with a dual selfie camera on the top. While on the back, we have a 12-megapixel main camera and a 20-megapixel sensor that provides 2x of optical zoom.
It comes with a 3,500mAh battery with 15W fast charger. Since it’s almost two years old, it runs on outdated Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 5.0.
- Redmi Note 9 and Note 9 Pro prices in the Philippines revealed
- Realme 6 and 6 Pro: 90Hz display, 64-megapixel camera, 30W Flash Charge
The Lenovo S5 Pro has a starting price of Php7,490 for the 6GB+64GB model and will be available in Lenovo’s official Lazada store soon. For those who want more storage, the 128GB version will be available for Php8,490.
Lenovo S5 Pro Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ZUI 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby, Hybrid
- 6.2-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2246 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 509
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 20-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel dual front camera
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 20-megapixel (f/2.6, 2x telephoto) dual rear cameras, dual-tone flash
- Fingerprint scanner, 3D Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 75.5 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 170g
- Colors: Blue, Gold, Black
- 3,500mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charger