Lenovo joined the MWC 2019 gathering at Barcelona to reveal a new smartphone-tablet hybrid — the Lenovo Tab V7.
Unlike most devices announced at MWC, the Lenovo Tab V7 has pretty underpowered hardware. This thing only comes with Snapdragon 450 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
The ‘big’ feature here is in the display and battery department. As stated earlier, it’s a tablet hybrid, hence the gigantic 6.9-inch FHD+ screen. The enormous body also allowed Lenovo to cram in a 5,180mAh battery.
Although it’s not the most powerful device around, its big screen and Dolby-tuned stereo speakers make it a great companion for watching videos on the go.
Lenovo Tab V7 Specs
- Android 9 Pie
- Dual SIM
- 6.9-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~349ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- Dolby stereo speakers
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- 5,180mAh Li-Po non-removable battery, 5V/2A charger
The Lenovo Tab V7 has a retail price of EUR249 (~Php14,800) and will hit the stores starting this April.
Mi pad is till cheaper than this.