After teasing it for quite some time, the Motorola Razr 5G has finally made its way to the Philippines.
For those who are unfamiliar, the Motorola Razr 5G brings back the beloved razer-thin clamshell form-factor from many years ago. But this time, instead of a half-screen-half-keypad combo, you’re greeted by a tall 6.2-inch pOLED display that folds.
Just like the O.G. model, it has a secondary screen on the outside, just above the main 48-megapixel selfie camera.
It is then powered by a 5G-equipped Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Not quite the flagship affair, but should suffice for an ultra-thin device such as this. You can check the full specs list below.
The Motorola Razr 5G has an official price of Php72,990 in the Philippines and will be available alongside the Moto G 5G Plus this December.
Motorola Razr 5G Specs
- Android 10
- 6.2-inch foldable pOLED display, 2142 x 876 pixel resolution, ~373ppi, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 2.7-inch external gOLED display, 800 x 600 pixel resolution, ~370ppi, 4:3 aspect ratio
- 2.4GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 765G processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 48-megapixel primary camera, f/1.7, Dual-Pixel autofocus, dual-LED flash
- 20-megapixel front camera
- Front-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bottom-firing speaker, 4 microphones
- GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Splash-proof nanocoating
- Dimensions: 168.5 x 72.5 x 8 mm (unfolded), 94 x 72 x 14mm (folded)
- Weight: 190g
- Color: Noir Black
- 2,800mAh non-removable battery, 15W TurboPower charging