After teasing it a few weeks ago, Motorola Philippines finally announced the Moto G 5G Plus’ pricing and availability in the Philippines.
The main bragging right of the Moto G 5G Plus is its 5G connectivity, made possible by its Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 octa-core processor.
But that’s not the best part. The Moto G 5G Plus will be available in the Philippines this December for a price of only Php16,990. That’s noticeably cheaper than similarly-spec-ed the OnePlus Nord.
Besides its 5G connectivity, this device also has a gigantic 6.7-inch screen with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate. Plus, a dual punch-hole for the two selfie cameras. We also have a square glass on the back for the quad-camera setup.
Wrapping up the parade of interesting specs is the 5,000mAh battery, an apt 20W Turbo Power charger partners that.
Moto G 5G Plus Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2520 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409
- 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) dual front cameras
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (f/2.2) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168 x 74 x 9mm
- Weight: 207g
- Colors: Blue
- 5,000mAh battery, 20W Turbo Power