Looking for an ultra-cheap smartphone? Check out the new MyPhone myA1 Lite, possibly one of the cheapest — if not the cheapest — Android-powered smartphones in the local market.
The MyPhone myA1 Lite has a price of only Php1,799, which you can get in MyPhone physical stores nationwide and online through Shopee and Lazada.
Like most entry-level smartphones, it runs on an unnamed 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage.
That’s not a lot of storage, so you might want to download the Lite version of certain apps. It also runs on Android 10 Go Edition to play nice with the humble hardware. Plus, support for up to 64GB of microSD to store all your pictures and other media.
- Cheap laptops for online learning in the Philippines
- Cheap tablets for online learning in the Philippines
The rest of the specs are budget-like. There’s a compact 4-inch screen, 1,400mAh battery, and 3G connectivity. Sadly, no 4G LTE here, so having WiFi at home might be needed for a more stable connection. Oh, and also, don’t expect too much from its cameras. On the upside, it comes in different funky colors.
MyPhone myA1 Lite Specs
- Android 10 Go Edition
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 4.0-inch FWVGA display
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 2-megapixel rear camera
- Exclusive MyPhone Pinoy Content
- microUSB, USB OTG compatible
- Colors: Black, Lavander, Turquoise, Yellow
- 1,400mAh battery