OnePlus has officially unveiled their new flagship smartphone.
OnePlus has been fairly successful in the past, but they’ve been heavily criticized for their ‘invite’ system. Many have complained about the process which swayed most buyers to other brands because they can’t just get the damn phone.
The company has learned its lesson and it has become more mature over the years. Now, you can get the new OnePlus 3 without all the fuss and struggle, because consumers can directly buy it without any invites.
OnePlus 3 Specs
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Oxygen OS
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED Gorilla Glass 4 Display, 1920×1080 pixel resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 2.15GHz quad-core processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, OIS, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing EIS camera Sony IMX179 sensor
- WiFi 802.11a/c, WiFi hotspot
- 4G LTE Cat. 6
- Bluetooth V4.2, NFC
- Dash Charge support, 5V 4A (Oppo VOOC)
- 3,000mAh Li-Ion battery
OnePlus 3 is now available in Europe and United States through the company’s online store for $399 (~Php18,500). It’ll also be on sale in China and India starting tomorrow.