The OPPO A33 was just announced as a pretty packed budget smartphone.
With the OPPO A33, you’re getting an entry-level Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor. The HD+ 6.5-inch screen further highlights its budget status. But, it also has a smooth 90Hz refresh rate, a premium feature that we’re starting to see on affordable devices like this. Quite similar to the OPPO A32.
There’s a punch-hole on the top left of the screen for the 8-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, we have the fingerprint scanner and a triple camera setup. It consists of a 13-megapixel main shooter, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Just like most affordable phones, it’s powered by a large 5,000mAh battery. It then runs on the latest Android 10 system with ColorOS 7.2.
The OPPO A33 is available in Indonesia for a price of IDR2.2 million (around Php7,100). Its availability in other markets, especially the Philippines, is yet to be announced.
OPPO A33 Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~259ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 90Hz refresh rate
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Moonlight Black, Mint Cream
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging