Gionee is releasing a new member of its S-series after about three years with the new Gionee S12 Lite.
The Gionee S12 Lite, as the name suggests, is an entry-level smartphone. This very familiar-looking smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio A25 octa-core processor, with 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of expandable storage.
There’s a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS screen on the front, with a waterdrop notch on top for the 8-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, we have the 13-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel depth sensor, LED flash, and the fingerprint scanner in the middle.
It runs on what seems to be a clean version of Android 10, no extra interface on top. Keeping the lights on is a 4,000mAh battery, which you’d be charging via the microUSB port.
The official price and availability of the Gionee S12 Lite will be announced in the coming days, so stay tuned for that.
Gionee S12 Lite Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~269ppi
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio A25 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- FM Radio
- Colors: Blue, Gray
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery