Another selfie smartphone from Oppo is set to arrive this weekend.
The OPPO F1 Plus, the bigger brother of the F1, will land this April 16. The device is basically a twin of the OPPO R9 for the international market.
OPPO F1 Plus Specs
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, ColorOS 3.0
- Dual-SIM, Dual Stand-by, Nano SIM
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display, ~401 pixel density, Gorilla Glass 4
- 2GHz MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 Cortex-A53 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 13-megapixel main camera with phase detection AF and LED flash, f/2.2
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- HSPA+, LTE
- GPS, A-GPS,
- Fingerprint scanner
- VOOC flash charge support
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.3 x 6.6 mm
- Weight: 145g
- 2850mAh battery
The OPPO F1 Plus has a premium metal body and is equipped with the powerful Mediatek CPU. The main attraction of the device is its incredible 16-megapixel front camera and improved software tricks for the camera app. According to OPPO, the F1 Plus can last up to 2 hours of talk time for just a 5-minute charge. There’s still no information about the price, but we’ll let you know once we get it.