OPPO Philippines just announced that they will be bringing one of their latest midrangers in the country — the OPPO F11.
As the name suggests, the OPPO F11 is the more toned-down version of the F11 Pro, which was already been made available in the country a couple of days back.
Unlike the pop-up mechanism on the Pro model, the F11 will feature a waterdrop notch that houses it 16-megapixel selfie camera. On the upside, it still has a 48-megapixel primary camera on the back and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P70 processor.
It also has a 4,020mAh battery with OPPO’s VOOC 3.0 fast charging, and a large 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS screen.
The OPPO F11 6GB/64GB has an official price of Php15,990 and will be available starting April 15, 2019 in Flourite Purple and Marble Green.
OPPO F11 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- Waterdrop notch
- 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Colors: Flourite Purple, Marble Green
- 4,020mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0