OPPO’s high-end foldable phone just got a follow-up with the new Find N2.
Launched alongside the Find N2 Flip, the vanilla OPPO Find N2 has a similar Galaxy Z Fold-like design. It has a large 7.1-inch display with a squarish 9.6:9 aspect ratio. It’s an LTPO AMOLED panel with a 1-120Hz refresh rate and 460Hz touch sampling. It also has a 1,550-nits peak brightness.
As a standard with this form factor, it has a cover screen that’s at 5.54 inches, with a 120Hz refresh rate, 1,350-nits of peak brightness, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
Both displays will have their own 32-megapixel selfie cameras. While on the back, there’s a 50-megapixel IMX890 sensor with OIS, joined by a sharp 48-megapixel IMX581 ultra-wide, and a 32-megapixel IMX709 telephoto lens.
OPPO’s MariSilicon X image processor is also here, which was co-developed by renowned camera maker Hasselblad.
Under the hood, the Find N2 comes with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor, which you can pair with either 12GB or 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB or 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
The battery has a 4,520mAh capacity which can be fully charged by its 67W adapter in just 42 minutes.
OPPO has also improved the hinge as it allows you to angle shots better, have it stand up when watching movies, type like a laptop, and more.
The OPPO Find N2 has a price of CNY7,999 (~Php64,000) for the 12GB/256GB and CNY8,999 (~Php72,000) for the 16GB/512GB variant. It is initially available in China, but it’s not clear if it will make its way to other markets like the Philippines.
OPPO Find N2 Specs
- Android 13, ColorOS 13
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 7.1-inch LTPO AMOLED display, 1920 x 1792 pixel resolution, 370ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 1,550-nit peak brightness
- 5.54-inch AMOLED cover display, 2120 x 1080 pixel resolution, 1,350-nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 3.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 octa-core processor
- 12GB/16GB RAM
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel front and cover camera, f/2.4
- 50-megapixel (IMX890, OIS, PDAF) + 48-megapixel (IMX581, ultra-wide) + 32-megapixel (2x telephoto, PDAF) rear cameras, dual-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers
- No headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.3
- dual-band GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 132.2 x 140.5 x 7.4mm (unfolded) / 132.2 x 72.6 x 14.6mm (folded)
- Weight: 233g
- Colors: White, Green, Black
- 4,520mAh non-removable battery, 67W fast charging