The OPPO K series is known for its aggressive design with a distinct camera island and the model number printed in a military font. Its latest release, the OPPO K10, is no different.
We have the said design distinction on the back, right next to the OPPO K10‘s two large lenses that have 50-megapixel and 2-megapixel sensors behind them.
On the front, we have a decent 6.59-inch IPS screen with an FHD+ resolution and a smooth 90Hz refresh rate. OPPO went with a punch-hole for the 16-megapixel selfie camera, resulting in a higher screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood, it’s powered by the trusty Snapdragon 680 processor, although this means that it doesn’t get to have 5G. On the upside, battery life should be great since it has a 5,000mAh capacity with 33W SuperVOOC charging support.
The OPPO K10 will be available in India for a starting price of INR14,990 (around Php10,300) for the 6GB/128GB variant, while the 8GB/128GB is at INR16,990 (around Php11,600). Sales start on March 29 with no word yet for the international release.
OPPO K10 Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.59-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2412 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetoth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Blue Flame, Black Carbon
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging