The global version of the OPPO Reno 4 Pro that was initially announced in China back in June has just been revealed.
Launched alongside the international version of the Reno 4, the OPPO Reno 4 Pro Global has a couple of specs changes over the initial model that we saw before. Primarily, the downgrade to a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor from Snapdragon 765G.
Still, it has a 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate and a responsive 180Hz touch sampling rate. It also gets really bright at 1,100nits. There’s a selfie camera on a punch-hole on the screen, while on the back we have a quad-camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel main camera and 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
The device also comes with a large 4,000mAh battery with a whopping 65W fast charging thanks to its SuperVOOC 2.0 technology, which we also saw on the Find X2 Pro. You can check the full specs list below.
OPPO Reno 4 Pro Global Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate
- DCI-P3, HDR, 1,100-nit max brightness
- TÜV Rheinland Full Care Display Certification, Netflix certification
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (mono) rear cameras, LED flash
- up to [email protected] video recording, up to [email protected] slow-mo
- No headphone jack
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, QZSS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.2 x 73.2 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 161g
- Colors: Starry Night, Silky White
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0
The OPPO Reno 4 Pro Global will be available in India for INR34,990 (around Php22,900) on August 5. Meanwhile, the vanilla Reno 4 will arrive in the Philippines on August 7. Whether or not the Pro model will arrive on the same date — or later — is yet to be announced.