OPPO is not dropping the Reno 6 brand just yet as they release another follow-up, the Reno 6 Lite.
The OPPO Reno 6 Lite has a lot of similarities to the F19s. Besides its looks, this one also has an AMOLED panel, a Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor, and a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
It also has a similar camera island on the back, which houses a 48-megapixel main camera, and two 2-megapixel sensors, one with a macro lens.
Instead of the latest Android 12 operating system, it will still ship with Android 11 OS with OPPO’s ColorOS 11.1 interface on top. Being a new device, it should get the latest major update soon.
The OPPO Reno 6 Lite is already up on the company’s Mexican website for a price of MXN8,799 (around Php22,200). Release details in other markets, including the Philippines, are yet to be announced.
OPPO Reno 6 Lite Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 60Hz refresh rate, up to 180Hz touch sampling
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Under-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 73.8 x 7.95mm
- Weight: 175g
- Colors: Black, Purple
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging