OPPO has introduced two new smartphones in India as the country celebrates Diwali. One of them is the OPPO F19s.
Launched alongside the Reno 6 Pro Diwali Edition, the OPPO F19s is powered by a good ol’ Snapdragon 662 processor, with 128GB of storage, and 6GB of memory with virtual RAM expansion up to 5GB.
Around the front, we have a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen. It has a standard 60Hz refresh rate, but it does have up to 180Hz touch sampling under Game Mode to improve responsiveness. The fingerprint scanner is also under the screen.
The cameras are the same as the F19. There’s a 48-megapixel main shooter with a bright f/1.7 aperture, two 2-megapixel sensors, and a 16-megapixel selfie-snapper in a punch-hole.
It then comes with a standard 5,000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC 2.0 charging.
The main highlight here is the Glowing Gold color option with AG Shimmering Sand technology like what OPPO used on its other devices. It matches the Glowing Black color, which has a glow-in-the-dark paint.
Those who are in India can now order the OPPO F19s for a price of INR19,999 (around Php13,800) with free 6-month screen protection and extended warranty.
OPPO F19s Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.54-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Under-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 73.8 x 8mm
- Weight: 175g
- Colors: Glowing Gold, Glowing Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W SuperVOOC 2.0 charging