After a couple of teases and leaks, the POCO M2 Pro have been finally made official.
The POCO M2 Pro is a new midrange phone from the Xiaomi sub-brand, which is basically a renamed Redmi Note 9 Pro global variant that we have in the Philippines. But, with a 48-megapixel main camera instead of 64-megapixels.
It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor and is available in 4GB/64GB, 6GB/64GB, and 6GB/128GB of RAM and internal storage options. Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery with a 33W fast charger included on the box.
A 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS screen is on the front, with a punch-hole on the top for the 16-megapixel selfie camera. On the back, we have a quad-camera setup, led by the aforementioned 48-megapixel main shooter and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
The POCO M2 Pro has a starting price of INR13,999 (~Php9,200) for the 4GB/64GB model, INR14,999 (~Php9,900) for the 6GB/64GB, and INR16,999 (~Php11,200) for the 6GB/128GB. Prices are before taxes in the Philippines. It will be available in India starting July 14 through FlipKart.
POCO M2 Pro Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel punch-hole front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Ultra Nightscape mode, AI Scene Detection
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4K video recording, [email protected]
- P2i splash proof
- Headphone jack, Single loudspeaker
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.75 x 76.68 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 209g
- Colors: Two SHades of Black, Out of the Blue, Green and Greener
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charger included