The Realme 6i has finally made its way to the Philippines.
For a recap, the Realme 6i boasts a MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor and is available in 3GB/64GB and 4GB/128GB of RAM and expandable storage.
A large 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display is on the front, with a notch on the top for the 16-megapixel selfie snapper. While on the back, we have a quad-camera setup that consists of a 48-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel sensors.
It also comes with a large 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. You can learn more about it in our hands-on review.
The Realme 6i has a starting price of Php7,990 for the 3GB/64GB model in the Philippines, while the 4GB/128GB variant is at Php9,990. Both models will have an introductory price of Php7,490 and Php9,490, respectively, during the Lazada Flash Sale on May 15, and another on May 20.
Realme 6i Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~269ppi
- 89.8% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel dewdrop front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (portrait lens) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- AI Scene Detection, AI Face Beauty
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Colors: White Milk, Green Tea
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging, Reverse charging