Realme has introduced a refreshed version of its current midrange device with the Realme 7 5G.
The Realme 7 5G looks a lot like the vanilla Realme 7. It has the same split design, with sunrise-like reflections. However, it’s only available in Mist Blue, no Mist White.
There’s still the quad-cameras on the top left with the same rectangular glass. However, the 64-megapixel main camera was downgraded to 48-megapixel.
Moreover, the 5,000mAh battery was kept, as well as the 30W fast charging. The screen also has the same size of 6.5-inch, with an FHD+ pixel resolution, and a punch-hole for the selfie camera.
It may have the same size, but the screen on the Realme 7 5G has a faster 120Hz refresh rate — an upgrade over the 90Hz of the 4G-only model.
Of course, it’s key highlight is the 5G connectivity, which was made possible by its MediaTek Dimensity 800U octa-core processor. An upgrade over the Helio G95 of the initial model. It’s only available in a single RAM and storage option: 6GB/128GB.
The Realme 7 5G has an official price of EUR279 (around Php16,000). It will be available in Europe later this month, while its release in other markets like the Philippines is yet to be announced. But if you don’t care about 5G, you can check the vanilla Realme 7 instead, which is available locally for Php14,990. You can learn more about it in our full review.
Realme 7 5G Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 405ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 800U octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali G57 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.1
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.3) + 2-megapixel (mono) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- Single speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.2 x 75.1 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 195g
- Color: Mist Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging