Realme has launched the new Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition.
The new Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor powers the new Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition. An upgrade over the MediaTek Helio G35 CPU that the initial C15 model had back in August.
Other than the upgraded chipset, everything is pretty much the same. There’s the 6.5-inch HD+ display, a notch for the selfie camera, and quad cameras on the back with a 13-megapixel main and 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooters.
We then have a generous 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charger to keep it all juiced up for days.
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition starts at INR9,999 (around Php6,500) for the 3GB/32GB, while the 4GB/64GB has a price of INR10,999 (around Php7,200). Its release details in the Philippines is yet to be announced. In the meantime, you can check out the Mediatek version’s full review.
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.5-inch LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel (ultrawide), 2-megapixel (depth sensor), 2-megapixel (black and white rear) cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 209g
- Colors: Marine Blue, Seagull Silver
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charger