Realme’s popular budget-friendly smartphone just got an upgrade. Meet the new Realme C2 2020.
The Realme C2 2020 is still the same device from before. It has a 6.1-inch screen, a MediaTek Helio P22 processor, and a large 4,000mAh battery.
It also retains the same design in the back, and a 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel primary cameras.
What’s new here is the upgraded storage capacity. The 2GB model now comes with 32GB of memory (from 16GB), while the 3GB variant now comes with 64GB (from 32GB). This is definitely one of the cheapest devices to come with 64GB of storage.
See also: Realme C2 Review
The best part is, the price will remain the same. The 2GB/32GB model retails for Php5,490, while 3GB/64GB variant will be at Php6,490. You can now get it at Realme stores and kiosks nationwide.
Realme C2 2020 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.1-inch HD+ IPS display, 1560 x 720 pixel resolution, ~281ppi
- 89.35% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, f/2.2, LED flash
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, Dual VoLTE
- WiFI 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Weight: 154.3 x 73.7 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 166g
- Colors: Diamond Black, Diamond Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery