Realme Philippines has a new entry-level smartphone for the fans. Meet the new Realme C25s.
Initially launched abroad a few days ago, the Realme C25s is essentially the same as the Realme C25 that already arrived in the Philippines back in March. But this time, the Helio G70 was swapped with an Helio G85 processor.
The rest of the specs and features is essentially the same. We have a 6.5-inch HD+ screen on the front, with a waterdrop notch on top for the selfie camera.
Around the back, there’s a triple camera setup led by a 13-megapixel main shooter. A fingerprint scanner is also back here, with the 6,000mAh battery beneath it.
The Realme C25s has a starting price of Php7,490 for the 4GB/64GB and Php8,490 for the 4GB/128GB. It will be initially available on Shopee this June 15, where you can get both models at Php1,000 off during flash sales.
Realme C25s Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High-Reliability Certification
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Mali G52 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (BnW, f/2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 209g
- Colors: Water Grey, Water Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging