Just weeks after its initial release, the Realme C3 gets a refreshed version for select markets.
This new one is unveiled in Thailand — the Realme C3 with a fingerprint scanner and a triple camera setup.
The first Realme C3 we saw came with a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
We still have those two cameras on the new version, but now with the addition of a 2-megapixel macro camera that lets you get close to a subject by up to 4cm.
The most notable addition is the rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. That’s a first in the entire Realme C-series.
Well, that’s it for the difference. Still, this new Realme C3 will sport a MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor, with a 5,000mAh battery, and a 6.52-inch HD+ display.
Those who are in Thailand can get this new Realme C3 version in Frozen Blue and Blazing Red, with a 3GB/64GB configuration, for TBH3,999 (~Php6,500). It will go on sale in Lazada and Shopee starting February 20, 2020.
Meanwhil, all of us here in the Philippines might have to wait a bit more as Realme’s local arm is yet to announce the Realme C3’s arrival in the country.
Realme C3 Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano)
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS Display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass, 20:9 aspect ratio, ~270ppi
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor
- Mali G52 GPU
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel f/2.4 front-facing camera, AI Beauty and AI HDR
- 12-megapixel PDAF f/1.8 primary camera + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel f/2.4 camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio
- Face unlock
- Colors: Frozen Blue, Blazing Red
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 8.95 x 75mm
- Weight: 195g
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging