Realme just released the Realme X50 Pro Player, a reconfigured version of their current flagship.
The new Realme X50 Pro Player gets to have the new HyperBoost 3.0 technology. It intelligently manages the device’s memory, processing power, and battery so it runs efficiently whatever task you’re doing, especially gaming. It also detects which between the LTE, 5G, or WiFi connections are the fastest and switches automatically for a lag-free gaming experience.
As the name suggests, this device is made for gamers. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor from the vanilla X50 Pro is already one of the fastest mobile chipset you can get right now.
But to further improve its performance, Realme added graphite sheets in the battery for better thermal management.
Other than that, and the new Light Speed Silver and Phantom Black color options, it’s still the same X50 Pro from before. You can check the full specs list below.
Realme X50 Pro Player 5G Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~408ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G octa-core processor
- Vapor Cooling System, Graphite Sheets for heat dissipation
- HyperBoost 3.0
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel (f/2.5) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) front cameras
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 12-megapixel (telephoto, f/2.5) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide/macro) + 2-megapixel (monochrome) rear cameras
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NAVIC
- Dimensions: 158.96 x 74.24 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Light Speed Silver Phantom Black
- 4,200mAh non-removable battery, 65W SuperDart charge
The Realme X50 Pro Player has a price of CNY2,599 (~Php18,500) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY2,999 (~Php21,300) for the 8GB/128GB, while the 12GB/128GB will be at CNY3,299 (~Php23,500). It’s now available for pre-order in China with first sales happening on June 1. These prices are before taxes in the Philippines, so it will probably be higher if ever it arrives here.