The MWC 2020 might have been canceled, but that didn’t stop tech brands in unveiling their latest top-end product. Here we also have the Realme X50 Pro 5G.
Realme is easily conquering the high-end market, something that its parent company, OPPO, has been struggled on for years. This new Realme X50 Pro 5G proves that the company is going up, and there’s no one stopping them.
The specs list on the X50 Pro 5G is just mouth-watering. It sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, an apt choice for a flagship device like this. It also sports a fast 90Hz Super AMOLED screen, complete with an FHD+ resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, HDR10+ support, and a punch-hole cutout on the top for a cleaner look.
Easily its most mind-blowing feature is the 65W SuperDart Charge technology. That’s even more powerful than the 60W charger on our 13-inch MacBook Pro. As per the company, it can fill up the 4,200mah battery back to 100% in just 35 minutes. Easily the fastest in the industry today.
To achieve this feat without blowing up the device, the Realme X50 Pro 5G used a dual battery cell design for safety and speed. Plus, an intelligent five-core chipset system for real-time monitoring.
Let’s not forget the cameras. On the front, we have a 32-megapixel selfie shooter, accompanied by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide for group photos. There’s also the 64-megapixel primary shooter on the back, 12-megapixel telephoto (up to 20x zoom), monochrome lens, and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide that doubles as a macro lens.
See also: Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro now official
The Realme X50 Pro 5G also sports other flagship-like features. There are 5G connectivity and WiFi 6. We also have fast UFS 3.0 storage system, stereo speakers, Vapor Cooling System, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Realme X50 Pro 5G Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~408ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G octa-core processor
- Vapor Cooling System
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel (f/2.5) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) front cameras
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 12-megapixel (telephoto, f/2.5) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide/macro) + 2-megapixel (monochrome) rear cameras
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NAVIC
- Dimensions: 158.96 x 74.24 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Moss Green, Rust Red
- 4,200mAh non-removable battery, 65W SuperDart charge
The Realme X50 Pro 5G has a starting price of INR37,999 (~Php26,900) for the 6GB/128GB variant, INR39,999 (~Php28,400) for the 8GB/128GB, and INR44,999 (~Php31,900) for the 12GB/256GB model.
It’s now available for sale in India, while its pricing and release details here in the Philippines are yet to be announced.