Huawei went ahead and launched a couple of new high-end hardware. One of them is the new Huawei MateBook X Pro 2020.
It sports a 13.9-inch 3K FullView touchscreen. That’s a 3000 x 2000 pixel resolution with 100% sRGB coverage for you content creators out there.
Speaking of which, you can run all your Adobe creative apps on this thing. You can rig it with up to a 10th-Gen Intel Core i7-10510U processor, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, 16GB of memory, and 1TB of SSD storage.
It also comes with dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 and Huawei Share that lets you connect and mirror compatible Huawei devices like the Mate 30 Pro. Huawei’s signature retracting camera is present, hidden in the keyboard for an extra layer of privacy.
Easily its most interesting feature is the design itself. Its metallic body only weighs 1.33kg and 14.6mm thin. You can get it in Mystic Silver, Space Grey, and a chic-looking Emerald Green.
The Huawei MateBook X Pro 2020 has a starting price of EUR1,499 (~Php82,900) and can go up to EUR1,999 (~Php110,600) depending on the CPU, RAM, and storage configuration.
Huawei MateBook X Pro 2020
- Windows 10 Home
- 13.9-inch LTPS touchscreen, 3000 x 2000 pixel resolution, ~260ppi
- 100% sRGB, 1500:1 ratio, 450nits, 3:2 aspect ratio
- Aluminum Alloy
- 10th-Gen Intel Core i5-10210U, 1.6GHz base, 4.2GHz Turbo
- 10th-Gen Intel Core i7-10510U, 1.8GHz base, 4.9GHz Turbo
- Intel HD Graphics, NVIDIA GeForce MX250
- 8GB/16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz
- 512GB/1TB NVME PCIe SSD
- Fingerprint scanner
- Retractable webcam
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: 2x USB Type-C (charging, data, DisplayPort, 1x USB-A 3.0, 2.5mm headphone microphone combo
- Dimensions: 304 x 217 x 14.6mm
- Weight: 1.33kg
- Colors: Emerald Green, Space Gray, Mystic Silver
- 56Wh Li-Po battery, up to 13hrs offline video playback