Xiaomi’s latest entry-level phone, the Redmi 10, is now available in the Philippines.
Introduced back in August, the Redmi 10 features a MediaTek G88 processor, a standard 5,000mAh battery, and 18W charging support with a 22.5W adapter included on the box. Those are the basic hardware.
The key features include an ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main camera, which we expect to become a norm in this price range.
Xiaomi also managed to include a 90Hz AdaptiveSync refresh rate, a stereo speaker setup, and stereo speakers for the best entertainment experience.
All those features are crammed inside a device that only starts at Php7,590 for the 4GB/64GB model, while the Redmi 10 6GB/128GB is at Php8,590. It will be available in Authorized Mi Stores starting September 18.
Redmi 10 Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 404ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, AdaptiveSync (45Hz/60Hz/90Hz)
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, AI face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92mm
- Weight: 181g
- Colors: Sea Blue, Pebble White, Carbon Gray
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging support, 22.5W charger included, 9W reverse wired charging