Those who’ve been waiting for the Redmi 10A will have to wait no more as Xiaomi’s latest entry-level device finally made it to the Philippines.
Introduced back in April, the Redmi 10A comes with a basic feature set that makes it a decent daily driver without breaking the bank.
Xiaomi went with the MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor to power the 10A. It is joined by a relatively underwhelming 3GB of RAM with an ample 64GB of storage for all your apps and photos.
Speaking of photos, they shouldn’t take up too much space since it only has a 13-megapixel on the rear and a 5-megapixel on the front. We also have the fingerprint scanner on back.
The selfie camera sits in a punch-hole on top of its standard 6.53-inch screen with an HD+ resolution.
As for the battery, we have 5,000mAh worth of it, but only has support for 10W adapters and plugs via the old microUSB standard.
The Redmi 10A has a price of Php5,999 in the Philippines and is now available at xiaomiofficialstore.ph at Shopee. You can get it in three colors: Graphite Gray, Chrome Silver, and Sky Blue.
Redmi 10A Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.53-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.1 x 9mm
- Weight: 194g
- Colors: Slate Grey, Sue Blue, Charcoal Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging