Just days after its official reveal abroad, the Redmi 9 have already landed in the Philippines.
For a quick recap, the Redmi 9 sports a MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor and is available in 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB of RAM and storage options. There’s a large 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS screen on the front, with a an 8-megapixel selfie camera on top.
On the back, we have a quad-camera setup on the back led by a 13-megapixel sensor and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide. Xiaomi also included a generous 5,020mAh battery.
You can get all those features for a starting price of only Php6,990 for the 3GB/32GB, while the Redmi 9 4GB/64GB model is at Php7,490. It will be initially available in Xiaomi’s official global store in Shopee starting June 16, 2020 and will hit its retail outlets on June 30.
Redmi 9 Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 32GB/64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro, f/2.4, 4cm) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- IR blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.22 x 77.01 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 198g
- Colors: Ocean Green, Sunset Purple, Carbon Grey
- 5,020mAh non-removable battery, 10W fast charger