Not long after its official announcement, the Redmi Note 10 have instantly made its way to the Philippines.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 boasts a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, bringing OLED panels to the budget category. It also comes with a 33W fast charger to fill up the 5,000mAh battery.
You’re also getting a Snapdragon 678 processor, which you can pair with 4GB/64GB or 6GB/128GB of RAM and storage. The back’s design is similar to other latest Xiaomi phones, with the quad-camera setup being led by a 48-megapixel main shooter.
Despite the OLED screen, Xiaomi settled for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner instead of an in-display one. Still, for the price, they managed to cram in stereo speakers and IP53 protection.
The Redmi Note 10 has a price of Php8,490 for the 4GB/64GB, which will be exclusively available in Lazada with a special Php500 off once it goes on sale on March 13, 2021.
Meanwhile, the 6GB/128GB will be available on the same date in Lazada, Mi Stores, and resellers for Php9,990. Xiaomi Philippines also introduced the Note 10 Pro but will reveal the price at a later date.
Redmi Note 10 Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (IMX582, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Stereo speakers, Headphone jack
- Hi-Res audio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 178.8g
- Colors: Lake Green, Pebble White, Onyx Gray
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging