OPPO’s flagship smartphone for 2021 has been revealed —the OPPO Find X3 Pro. As expected, it has all the top specs and features you’d expect on a current high-end phone.
The OPPO Find X3 Pro boasts a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with a Snapdragon X60 modem. OPPO claims it can support up to 13 bands, SA, and NSA — the most on any flagship phone.
We then have a fast and colorful 6.7-inch LTPO curved screen with a QHD+ resolution. It has 240Hz touch sampling for improved responsiveness, and an adaptive refresh rate can do 5Hz to 120Hz, depending on the task at hand.
The Find X3 Pro has a 4,500mAh battery that charges via a 65W SuperVOOC 2.0. A full charge will only take half an hour. OPPO’s 30W AirVOOC Wireless fast charging is also present, that can do a 0-100% charge in only 80 minutes.
Its key highlight is the new design on the back, created using a single glass for a seamless curve.
The said curve flows from the quad-camera setup on the back. It has two 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensors at 1/1.56-inches. The former is the main shooter with an f/1.8 aperture, OIS, All Pixel Omni-directional PDAF, while the latter has an ultra-wide lens at f/2.2.
There’s also a 13-megapixel telephoto lens at f/2.4. It sports a 5x hybrid zoom (2x optical), which has a 52mm focal length.
Another standout feature is quite a novelty. There’s a 3-megapixel macro camera. But unlike other macro lenses, it can do 60x of magnification, essentially making it a microscope camera.
The OPPO Find X3 Pro has an official price of EUR1,149 (around Php66,500) and will come in a single 12GB/256GB model. It will ship in select markets starting March 30. Like its predecessor, it should also arrive in the Philippines very soon, so stay tuned for that.
OPPO Find X3 Pro Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch QHD+ LTEPO AMOLED display, 3216 x 1440 pixel resolution 525ppi
- 10-bit, HDR10+ Support, 100% DCI-P3
- 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, OIS, 1/1.56″, omnidirectional PDAF) + 50-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2, 1/1.56″, omnidirectional PDAF) + 13-megapixel (telephoto, 2x optical, 5x hybrid zoom, f/2.4) + 3-megapixel (macro, 60x microscopic zoom) rear cameras, LED flash
- 4K video recording
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- No headphone jack, Stereo speaker
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G (13 bands, SA/NSA)
- WiFi 6e, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- dual NFC
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 74 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 193g
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- Color: Gloss Black, Blue Matte
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0, 30W AirVOOC, 10W reverse wireless charging