The Samsung Galaxy A03s have been subtly made available by a couple of retailers across the Philippines.
Introduced last month, the Samsung Galaxy A03s carries a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor, coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
Like the processor, everything else looks pretty standard for an entry-level device. There’s the familiar 6.5-inch HD+ screen on the front, a low-resolution 5-megapixel selfie camera, and a 13-megapixel main shooter on the back coupled by two obligatory 2-megapixel sensors.
Of course, it’s coupled with a generous 5,000mAh battery with 15W charging. The design on the back and the colors available looks pretty straightforward, with the fingerprint scanner mounted on the side.
The Samsung Galaxy A03s is now available in select retailers for Php6,490.
Samsung Galaxy A03s Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 2.35GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 196g
- Colors: White, Blue, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging