Samsung brings a new entry-level device for those who are on a tight budget. The Galaxy A04, as the name suggests, offers the bare minimum that should be enough for it to be a decent daily driver.
The Samsung Galaxy A04 comes with a 6.5-inch LCD screen. Standard size for a device at this price. However, just like a lot of budget phones, it also only has an HD+ screen instead of a more apt FHD+.
Similar to their other releases, Samsung didn’t bother to mention the exact model of chipset they used on this device. At least, they did say that it is an octa-core processor. But don’t expect it to be powerful, as the Galaxy A04 comes with an efficient Android 12-based One UI Core 4.1 interface.
You can get it in a variety of RAM and storage configurations. Memory options include 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB while you can get it with storage amounting to 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB.
What’s surprising is, that it managed to have an ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main camera. However, it is only joined by a relatively low-resolution 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 5-megapixel selfie-snapper on the front.
As for the battery, it has a 5,000mAh capacity with an unknown charging speed. On the upside, it does have dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0.
The official price and availability details for the Samsung Galaxy A04 are yet to be announced, so stay tuned for that.
Samsung Galaxy A04 Specs
- Android 12, One UI Core 4.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- Unnamed octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 76.3 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 192g
- Colors: Copper, White, Green, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery