Samsung Philippines subtly releases a new budget phone in the Philippines, the Galaxy A04s. It is made for those who are looking for an under-Php10,000 smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy A04s is powered by the brand’s in-house Exynos 850 4G octa-core processor, which you can pair with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage here in the Philippines. No other variants available it seems like, at least for now.
It then has a standard 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, but managed to have a fast 90Hz refresh rate. Keeping the lights on is a standard 5,000mAh battery. Software is handled by the power-efficient Samsung One UI Core that is based on Android 12.
On the back, we have a triple camera setup sans an ultra-wide lens. The main one has a sharp 50-megapixel sensor, while the other two are obligatory 2-megapixel sensors. The front only has a low-resolution 5-megapixel selfie camera.
The Samsung Galaxy A04s has a listed price of Php9,490 in the Philippines. It should be available in all stores, both online and offline, real soon.
Samsung Galaxy A04s Specs
- Android 12, Samsung One UI Core
- Dual-SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 2.0GHz Exynos 850 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (PDAF, f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 76.7 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 195g
- Colors: Green, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery