Samsung has a new budget midrange offering in the Philippines. Meet the Samsung Galaxy A21s.
Initially released back in May, the Samsung Galaxy A21s features a new design, a 6.5-inch HD+ screen with a punch-hole for the 13-megapixel selfie camera, and an Exynos 850 octa-core porcessor with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of external storage.
The back design is reminiscent of the Galaxy A71 with a quad-camera setup in an L-shape orientation. Albeit, we have the fingerprint scanner back here instead of having it on the screen. You can check the full specs below.
Anyhow, we spotted the Samsung Galaxy A21s in Siena Mobile for a price of Php11,990, and is now available for purchase. It should also be available now in other resellers and through Samsung official stores nationwide.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specs
- Android 10, Samsung One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 2.0GHz Exynos 850 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSDXC
- 13-megapixel punch-hole front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/2.0, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 75.3 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 192g
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging