Samsung’s most popular midrange smartphone is getting a refresh. Meet the new Samsung Galaxy A50s, and it’s coming to the Philippines this month.
The Samsung Galaxy A50s features a new design, with prism design on the back that’s a major step up over its predecessor.
It also has upgraded cameras. On the back, it now comes with a 48-megapixel primary shooter, going head to head with tons of competition in the market today. Also, the 25-megapixel selfie camera was upgraded to a 32-megapixel sensor.
Still, the Galaxy A50s utilizes Exynos 9611 processor that the Galaxy A50 have. There’s also the 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with an in-screen fingerprint scanner and a 4,000mAh battery. To learn more about its performance, you can check out our Galaxy A50s full review.
The Samsung Galaxy A50s will have a retail price of Php18,990, the same price of the Galaxy A50 when it initially launched in the Philippines. You can pre-order it from September 13 – 27, 2019 to get a free Samsung Galaxy Fit E.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.3GHz Exynos 9611 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/1.7
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 8-megapixel triple rear cameras, PDAF, f/1.7, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 960fps video recording, Night Mode
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 803.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 169g
- Colors: Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Violet, Prism Crush Green
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W charger