Samsung’s latest 5G-equipped midrange phone, the Galaxy A52s 5G, has made its way to the Philippines.
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G initially came out abroad back in August. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G octa-core processor, with the unit we’re getting here in the Philippines sporting 8GB of RAM and an option between 128GB and 256GB of storage.
This one looks completely decked-out for a midrange device. There’ a vibrant 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with a fast 120Hz refresh rate, quad cameras with OIS on the 64-megapixel main camera, and a decent 4,500mAh battery.
It also boasts an in-display fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers, and IP67water and dust resistance.
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 8GB/128GB is now available on the Samsung Philippines website for Php22,990. You can get it in Awesome Mint, Black, Violet, and White. No word yet if the 256GB model will launch, too. The 8GB/256GB model is available in select stores for Php24,990.
Samsung Galaxy A52s Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 405ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 800-nits peak brightness
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 642L GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF, OIS) + 12-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4, depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- Headphone jack
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Awesome White, Awesome Black, Awesome Purple, Awesome Mint
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 25W fast charging