The Samsung Galaxy Fold is easily the most ludicrous smartphone that the money can buy right now. And if you have money to burn, you can now get it in-stores here in the Philippines.
Samsung initially brought the Galaxy Fold in the Philippines exclusively via Globe Platinum and Smart Signature Plans. But now, you can get the Samsung Galaxy Fold in select Samsung physical stores, like in SM Aura Premier and SM Megamall.
The Galaxy Fold will have the same price of Php109,990. Samsung stores will offer different freebies like 1 year Samsung Care+, 30 days replacements, a free Galaxy Buds, and VIP service with Samsung Concierge.
You can even get a Php10,000 discount in Samsung’s Trade In Trade Up program. Plus, a Php4,000 cashback for straight payments using any bank.
Those who don’t have Php109,990 on-hand can opt for 0% installment plans in major credit cards. You can pay for as low as Php4,282 for 24 months.
See also: Samsung Galaxy S10 Review
Samsung Galaxy Fold Specs
- Android 9 Pie, One UI
- Dual SIM
- 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 7.3-inch QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED flex display, 4:2:3 aspect ratio
- Exynos 7nm octa-core processor
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 512GB UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 10-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel (f/1.9) dual front camera
- 10-megapixel cover camera, f/2.2
- 12-megapixel (Dual Pixel AF, OIS, f/1.5-2.4) + 16-megapixel (ultra wide-angle) + 12-megapixel (2x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS) triple rear cameras
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.9 x 117.9 x 6.9mm (unfolded), 160.9 x 62.8 x 15.7-17.1mm (folded)
- Weight: 276g
- 4,380mAh non-removable battery