Samsung is beefing up its J-series with the addition of more members. Meet the Samsung Galaxy J6.
Unlike previous entry-level handsets from Samsung, they are now stepping it up a notch by actually providing enticing specs. The Galaxy J6 flaunts a decently-sized 5.6-inch Super AMOLED screen with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
It’s also equipped with Samsung’s own Exynos 7780 processor, the same chipset used in the more expensive Galaxy A6 2018. Moreover, there’s a choice between 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB built-in storage. The Samsung Galaxy J6 also has the latest security options onboard as it has both a fingerprint scanner and a facial recognition feature.
The Samsung Galaxy J6 has a starting price of Rs. 13,990 (~Php10,800) for the base 3GB+32GB variant. Meanwhile, the 4GB+64GB configuration costs Rs. 16,490 (~Php12,700). Pricing and availability in the Philippines are currently unknown.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano)
- 5.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Display, 1480 x 720 pixel resolution, ~294ppi
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor
- Mali-T830 MP1 GPU
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GGB of internal storage, expandable up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- 3G, HSPA+, 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, Beidou, GLONASS
- 3,000mAh battery